Thursday, February 15, 2007

I dont know what to put as the title

Hello everyone how's life and all hope y'all had a wonderful valentines day cos i didn't!! It wasn't that i didn't have a date or anything not even because i had to work. It was just a fucked up day ah, firstly i woke up with a flu which was damn irritating i swear. I then headed down to work thinking that it was gonna be a OK day cos i have sinus and i got used to the flu thingy but no ah, so the first customer i encountered came in to change his high E string so i told him to come back in 20 mins cos i had other stuff to do as well so i sat down and started to re-string the guitar ah so tightening all then all of a sudden i realised i was tightening it in the opposite direction so i had to loosen the string and do it again ah damn fucked up.Then ard 2 my flu got worst sneezing every 2 seconds couldn't take it so i went for smoke, came back to the shop Ronald my colleague asked me to take one panadol cold pill, so i took it after 5mins i started spacing out ah it felt damn good but it fucked up my work. I had nothing to do i knew that if didn't do anything my boss will fuck me up so i started to re-string some guitars i was on my third or forth guitar when one the strings i was loosening snapped i mean loosening you know how is that possible i was damn fed-up ah damn cheebye lah. I went for dinner break every where was fucking pack with freaking couples so i ordered take away and sat at the smoking area and ate then flu was bothering me all damn fucked up, after i ended of work i walked home with Leandro had dinner with my parents came back and went to sleep that's how i spent my valentines day,valentines day has never been a good day for me i am not putting it down or anything ah but look what happened and i am not gonna be a loser and say "ohh valentines damn stupid" cos i don't have a girlfriend to spend it with but i am gonna say its overrated and too commercialized (yes pre i agree with you) . Speaking about girls i think i know a few who are quite sad today cos two idiots left for Taiwan to visit their grandparents for Chinese new year(the Jansen bros) and i saw uncle Gino today damn shiok sia he, he wanted to go kena "one or two" but i had soccer lah damn sad but he damn solid.That's it from me take care guys

No comments: