Monday, February 12, 2007

Working Life

Today Dhiban and I started work at CPG consultants and Yamaha respectively, knowing that we have to wake up early the next morning we still went drinking last night. I don't know how he felt but i felt like shit when i woke up 2 bottles of vodka 6 guys Dro, Shinks, Aaron, Dhiban, Russ and I. Russ and Dro left early and they didnt really drink that much esp Russell such an asswipe, So i woke up with hangover all went to work 15 mins earlier to impress the bosses which by the way was quite stupid cos i already knew them but i just did it for the sake of it ah must give good impression rite. So then my boss Herbert took me for a tour of Yamaha and told me abt stuff, then came the part where he started telling me abt the different models that part i nearly died ah dunno what LL F319 P330 GLS CARBON FIBER BACKSIDE all came out ah it was fucking bad i had a headache over a headache ah then abt 3+ i went to the sales floor to sell stuff kelvin was working with me today he really turned out to be a nice guy not what i expected although he look damn gangster, he actually thought me alot of stuff i even did my first Yamaha card today which was quite cool. Then came the most stoner part of the whole day a group of typical under block mats came into the store so they starting making alot noise all as if they never see drum set before like that hitting it all after they settled down they walked towards the string section which i was siting directly in front of, so they were looking at strings with bewildered look on their faces then after awhile one of them asked me "Eh Bro got string for guitar tong or not ah" i stoned out ah, for those of you who don't know the term guitar tong means guitar that is made of wood but what the hell come into a store ask for guitar tong all. This made me think that they might have been looking for strings that that said guitar tong on the packaging and that is really fucked up, So i asked the dudu if he wanted classical or acoustic strings, now it was the fellas turn to stone, he stone for damn long then he said"i dunno ah bro." I was thinking to my self wahh this fella damn shiok lah in a sarcastic sort of way of cos, so i simpled things down for him my asking him if he wanted steel or nylon he turned to he friend and said "Nylon tu ape sia?" meaning "what is nylon ah" wahhh its was damn cock up ah i tell you so they eventually bought the strings and left. Now I realised why they travel in packs cos maybe rite they all go study different things abt life cos maybe the capacity in the head not that good ah, then they go out together all the time so one fella can cover for the next hahahaha damn cock up ah. Just joking ah i have nothing against them some of my closer friends are malay and they are really intelligent only a handful like the ones that came to the store today are damn jialat. Alrite thats enough from me take care y'all

No comments: