Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Paramount

I know this is kinda overdue but i have to blog about this experience.Lat Friday Dhiban, my bro. Vannan and I went to paramount. It was one of the most weird nights i ever had. Imagine Bangkok in Singapore and you have paramount, girls everywhere old men trying to pick them up touching, groping and all. we went into one of the bars and this girl started touching me ah i freaked ah i was damn shy all then the rest were laughing at me Dhiban can still say "eh touch back ah" nudging me towards her all wah damn fucked up its not that i am against any of this ah but i am a very shy guy and i think most of you will agree with me on this hahaha.Then she popped the question "you want to buy me drink?" cos rite if i buy her a drink she will kena me lap dance all but being the nice guy that i am i declined politely hahaha.Then got this damn jialat looking lady trying to hit on Dhiban all damn funny ah i think she is old enough to be my grandmother or at least she looks like that hahaha damn funny ah. There were mainly guys around the age of 40 there, they were going wild touching here and there all ah and the girls rite whenever they pass by you rite its like they make it a point to graze their boobs on you they graze so much rite until my arm sore i tell you. But there was this one guy i think he is in his late 40s ah was dancing as if he was 18 you know going for it all he was being sandwiched by 2 girls damn jialat i dhiban were laughing ah damn funny lah .Overall it was quite a learning experience ah hahaha in a cocked up kinda way but ya it was. Rite then till next time bye!!!

No comments: